The aim of BASH is to promote education on headache disorders both among the professionals and members of the general public. In addition BASH encourages its members to share their experience through interactive forum.
Some of the areas where BASH would like you to share your experience with other headache experts include:
- Use of Greater Occipital Nerve Block in the treatment of headache
- Use of Botulinum Toxin type A in the prevention of Chronic Migraine
- Seeing a rare headache disorder such as Paroxysmal Hemicrania, SUNCT, SUNA, Hemicrania Continua, Hypnic Headaches etc.
- Discussion through Forum any difficult case that you see in your practice.
- Development of a multicentre database for cluster headache patients.